Please take a moment and fill in this short smoking related survey. The results of the questionnaire will be utilized by us so to understand the prevailing views on usage of nicotine products.
1) Please state your highest reached education
No formal education
Ph.D. degree and higher
2) To which age category do you belong?
Less than 15
71 and above
3) What are your opinions on the following smoking related statements?
Smoking is harmful
Passive smoking is harmful
Smoking is worse than alcohol
Smoking is highly addictive
Smoking is expensive
E-cigarettes are harmless
4) Would you ask a stranger at an adjacent table in a restaurant to stop smoking?
I am not sure
5) Do you think that smoking habits do change with changing technologies like e-cigarettes and nicotine pouches?
I am not sure
6) Are you/were you an active smoker?
7) How long do/did you smoke for (in years)?
8) If you are an active smoker, do you consider to quit?
9) If you tried to quit, were you successful? (at least 5 years without smoking)
10) How many cigarettes per day do you smoke?
11) How much do you spend on nicotine products during a typical month?
Less than 20 USD
21 to 50 USD
51 to 100 USD
101 to 200 USD
More than 200 USD
12) Do you smoke at home?
13) If you have children, do they smoke?
14) If you smoke what are the reasons why you do so?
Please select at least 1 choice.
Like the taste of tobacco
Like the smell of tobacco
To kill the time
For social acceptance
It calms me down
15) How often do you use following nicotine products?
free online survey tool